10 November 2005

Veterans Day 2005

Both my brother-in-law and a cousin-in-law both sent this to me today. Click on the Video link to view the video. Check out the rest of the website while you are there.

Both men who forwarded this to me served in the U.S. Armed Forces. One of them was shot down in Viet Nam and to this day has problems with his back. The other served his entire career and recently retired as a Chaplain.

I have a great deal of respect for anyone who serves their country through the Armed Forces. I have several relatives & friends who are currently serving or have served in the past. I don't think that most who serve receive the gratitude that they deserve for their sacrifice.

With that in mind,

David - Thank You!
Neil - Thank You!
Matt - Thank You!
Darren - Thank You!
Alan - Thank You!
Michelle - Thank You!
Justin - Thank You!

I'm sure I have not named everyone I know who either has served or is serving, but you get the idea. Now, go and do likewise.

No comments: