22 June 2005

One of those weeks!

Ever have one of those weeks where you feel like you are running around like a head with your chicken cut off? Been kinda that way. Started coaching soccer last week for kids under the age of 6. I didn't even know what a soccer ball was until the first day of the season! I'm the assistant coach for the AYSO soccer team that my 5 year old is playing on. I'm glad I'm not coaching a team that actually has to think strategy. As long as the kids are going toward the other goal - life is good!!!

Our house is really different this week. One daughter is gone for the summer, another is at a friends house and camp for a couple of weeks. We don't have any teenagers - this is a very strange feeling. Feeling kinda lost.

I've been reading Steve McCoy, Joe Thorn, and Marty Duren report about the goings on of the SBC. Good reading, great reporting, check it out.

Finally finished a book that I needed to review - hope to post the review real soon.

No comments: